vmlzone.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), vmlzone.com will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on the vmlzone.com website, please notify us by providing the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the vmlzone.com website.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
vmlzone.com’s designated copyright agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement on its website is:
[Insert Name] [Insert Address] [Insert Phone Number] [Insert Email]
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying vmlzone.com that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
If you believe that your content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to vmlzone.com’s copyright agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
Upon receipt of a counter-notice, vmlzone.com may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that vmlzone.com may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member, or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at vmlzone.com’s sole discretion.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying vmlzone.com that your content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
Repeat Infringer Policy
vmlzone.com takes copyright infringement seriously and will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Contact Us here email@example.com
If you have any questions